Not sure where to start to prepare your trip? Not a problem. Booking a trip can be cumbersome. Here is how to break the process into 8 easy steps:
- Grab a calendar and check when you’re free or when the public holidays are for the coming 6 months. Check our 2015 and 2016 Tripinasia calendars to optimize your travel based on the season and public holidays. If you work in Singapore, you can visit the MoM website (click on the public holidays icon).
- Browse the tripinasia homepage and filter the destinations by month (to avoid the monsoons), theme (to enjoy yourself), duration (annual leaves are precious resource in Asia) or click “more options” to use even more filters (countries, etc)
- Check your passport validity and visa requirements, vaccination, the situation in the country (if you are freaked out, check our health and safety page)
- Happy with your selection? Read our “getting there” tab and book your flights:
- Book your accommodation. To avoid surprises (nobody likes to arrive a 11PM and struggle to find a room in an unknown city), use the Agoda.com or Booking.com links under “where to stay” and book your hotel (by the way, using these links will make us immensely rich – or at least get us started).
- Plan your itinerary and activities to make the most of your trip. If you’re not a planner, skip this step, you’ll figure out what to do when you get there.
- Run to Changi airport and fly (or drive, or take a boat depending on where you’re going)!
- Enjoy your trip and share some tips and updates with us. Post a comment on your destination and share your love with your friend on Facebook
Ok, now you have a good idea about the planning. Go! The clock starts ticking NOW. You have 15 minutes left to book your next trip. Challenge accepted? You’ll be on that beach before you know it.